- If you send an e-mail directly to a Unisa e-mail address, insert your student number in the subject line to effect the correct routing to an advisor for processing.
- Please check the list carefully and send an enquiry to one e-mail address at a time or one person only. This will ensure that there is no confusion as to who must respond, thereby preventing unnecessary delays in the response.
- Students should only forward enquiries to the Registrar and Deputy Registrar in instances where those enquiries could not be resolved at other levels.
General resources: Websites, and general SMS, Fax and e-mail enquiries
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobi formats.
- Students can access their own information via the myUnisa website.
Fax Enquiries to 012 429 4150
Information Services Division
myUnisa & myLife
Student Admissions and Registrations
Student Assessment Administration
|Type of enquiry||Telephone|
|General assignment email@example.com|
|012 429 3710|
|012 429 3958|
|011 471 3170|
|011 471 2764|
Finance, Student Funding, Eduloan, Study Material, Corporate Communciation & Marketing
All college-specific enquiries
Your study material should be dispatched to you not later than 10 working days after your registration being finalised, provided that you submitted your correct details at the time of registration.
While you wait for the delivery of your study material, we urge you to access it via myUnisa. Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and login with your student number and password. If you haven't yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on "Claim Unisa login" on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Click on a module tab / link at the top of the screen.
- Now click on "Official study material" in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
By accessing your study material via myUnisa, you will be able to start studying immediately, which will ensure that you have sufficient time to complete and submit your assignments.
If your registration is still pending (ie has not yet been finalised), you can access your study material via the "Download study material" link on Unisa's registration website.
Please note: Study material for second semester modules will only be sent to you at the start of the second semester. Second semester study material will also only be available on myUnisa at the start of the second semester.